OPEN FORGE BEST PRACTICES
PLEASE NOTE: Oregon governor’s office has allowed a partial opening of businesses, so Bridgetown Forge is pleased to announce the re-starting of Open Forge. However, to insure members and staff safety, we have introduced a series of measures to minimize the risk of transmission.
- Open Forge is limited to 4 members, to allow proper distancing.
- Members and staff will be wearing a face shield (supplied by Bridgetown Forge for the duration of the session) during active forging; face masks to be worn at all other times, if preferred. Please remember to bring your mask of choice; home-made masks are acceptable.
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied and its use encouraged; shared tools, if any, will be disinfected periodically.
- Door knobs, chairs and other frequently touched spots will be periodically sanitized.
- Open bay doors and windows and industrial fans will assure efficient and steady ventilation at all times.
- Members will be verbally screened via email for potential COVID-19 exposure 24 hours before the session, and again verbally before start of the session, to minimize everyone’s chance or exposure.
We appreciate your understanding of the necessity to take these extra precautions during the ongoing pandemic